Monday, February 05, 2007
Haii.... feeling a little not motivated today... not too sure why. Am I missing out on something? Probably have not met up with friends to catch up and hang out lately OR no exercise? OR??? Well... been really busy with full time job and 2 part time businesses. AND 9mth old baby and a husband who work night shifts and hardly see each other.
I appreciate Chris trying to spend his time with me. But I dont know why we keep getting on each others' nerves. Dont know whether we are both tired physically or we are just becoming a married couple.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Fri 2nd Feb 2007 Fine weather
I can't imagine it, it's February 2nd 2007 already! please please hold on... I can't catch up. I was going to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2007! but January is already way over!
Oh well, better late than never. Here it goes... "Wishing everyone a Happy, Properous, Meaningful and Wealthy New Year!"
Wealthy doesnt mean just in $$$, it also means being wealthy Spiritually, having good relationship with family and friends, wealthy in love, wealthy in health, and Wealth in Time and Wealth in Happiness. :)
And here are my new year resolution:
1) Be Punctual
2) Be more organised and prepared for Bahai Children Classes. (A Spiritual classes that teaches kids on recognition of God. Oneness of God, Religion and Humanity. Prayer and Meditation. Respect for religions of the world. Recognising & cultivating virtues in each one. Creativity through Arts & Craft, song, drama & dance. These classes are open to all children from different race, religion or background And are held in almost every part of the world. Do contact me if you wish to send your children to these classs, I'll be more than happy to assist.)
3) Spend more quality time with my son Tristan. Read and say prayers with him everynight.
4) Kick start my new business-es ventures by March 2007
5) Go for Yoga lessons regularly, once a week
6) Spend time with my husband (just 2 of us) once a week.
7) Catch up with old friends.
8) Increase my Baha'i knowledge and General Knowledge
9) Be Happy, Be Brave, Be Strong
As for this blog, I will be updating more often. And do expect more individual experience on becoming a mother, breastfeeding, attachment parenting, WAHM-Work At Home Mom issues... as I become one :), Parenting, Spirituality and others...etc.
That's all for now. Seeya :)