Fri 2nd Feb 2007 Fine weather
I can't imagine it, it's February 2nd 2007 already! please please hold on... I can't catch up. I was going to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2007! but January is already way over!
Oh well, better late than never. Here it goes... "Wishing everyone a Happy, Properous, Meaningful and Wealthy New Year!"
Wealthy doesnt mean just in $$$, it also means being wealthy Spiritually, having good relationship with family and friends, wealthy in love, wealthy in health, and Wealth in Time and Wealth in Happiness. :)
And here are my new year resolution:
1) Be Punctual
2) Be more organised and prepared for Bahai Children Classes. (A Spiritual classes that teaches kids on recognition of God. Oneness of God, Religion and Humanity. Prayer and Meditation. Respect for religions of the world. Recognising & cultivating virtues in each one. Creativity through Arts & Craft, song, drama & dance. These classes are open to all children from different race, religion or background And are held in almost every part of the world. Do contact me if you wish to send your children to these classs, I'll be more than happy to assist.)
3) Spend more quality time with my son Tristan. Read and say prayers with him everynight.
4) Kick start my new business-es ventures by March 2007
5) Go for Yoga lessons regularly, once a week
6) Spend time with my husband (just 2 of us) once a week.
7) Catch up with old friends.
8) Increase my Baha'i knowledge and General Knowledge
9) Be Happy, Be Brave, Be Strong
As for this blog, I will be updating more often. And do expect more individual experience on becoming a mother, breastfeeding, attachment parenting, WAHM-Work At Home Mom issues... as I become one :), Parenting, Spirituality and others...etc.
That's all for now. Seeya :)