Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Falling apart...

Tuesday 18th September 2007, Hot Sunny day

Ha… it’s 18th of September already. It’s been 1 month 1 week since I left my full time job. And guess what? I haven’t been working on my biz yet! So frustrated, so disappointed in myself. I get so distracted… the problem is I don’t know what is distracting me? I send my son to my nanny’s from 11am-6pm. So… not distracted by son… not distracted by noise or other people cos I work myself and no one is home most of the time. So… why why why? I cant figure out at the moment.

I just cant get to doing the things I am suppose to do. I get carried away with other things which are unimportant and by the time I knew it.. the day is over,… the week is over.. and the whole month is over! I seem to have less time and accomplished less when I left my full time job. Maybe I should have just continued working since it wont make any different and still get a full time pay. Hai… I may have to go back to work soon. Find a part time job or something.

I have been diligently trying to plan and recording my daily activities. Hope to management my time better.

Falling apart…
Shirin
6.45pm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin