Sunday, June 08, 2008

Feeling pregnant.

I finally feel that I am pregnant. Why?
Tired easily, cant exert myself too much without feeling some pressure on the abdomen. Wonder if this is partly psychological, because before I realize that I was pregnant, I was doing everything under the sun. Probably a lot of things that I shouldn't be doing like skipping meals and late nights editing website, stressing over work and stuff.

I was wondering why I am feeling so tired as compared to my previous pregnancy, where I was working full time, siting on a desk for 9 hours 5 days a week till I was 8 months pregnant, traveling via public transport through the Singapore-Malaysia Customs even walking across the 2KM Causeway when the traffic was bad. Now I cant even sit down in front of the computer for more than 2 hours, I get this uncomfortable pressure at the abdomen and I have to go lie down.

During the last visit to the Dr's last Friday, I asked if there was anything wrong and why I was feeling so tired easily. She said that I don't realize it but for the 1st pregnancy, all I have to do after work is go home and rest, sleep & watch Korean Series :) . But now, I have to take care of my little monster :) Which actually consumes more energy, instead of a 9 hours job it's now 24 hours 7 days a week. Luckily I still have a nanny to help me out. If not I will be flat out everyday.

Trying to do less and rest more, so here I am in a messy room full of laundry that is still not folded and kept away, table piled up with documents and papers, reminder letters for for Credit Card bills payments.....etc. ( Just the Annual Fee which I dont plan to pay... heheh)

Just returned from a 6 days trip to the Villages of Kuching, Sarawak.
( I still cant imagine I did all that while 2.5 months pregnant AND a super active 2 year old! Will load the pictures soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin