Friday, January 01, 2010

IT'S 2010!

I picked up my pen today and started writing 'to do list'. I wrote the date 1 Jan 0.... Hey.. it's 1 Jan 10! I've been writing 09 for the past 365 days that it's hard to change to habit. It stuck me that time flies! And it's time for New year resolutions!

I've learn my lesson and thanks to my dear brother's reminder to keep my resolutions short focused so it's achievable! No point trying to reach for the moon when you know you cant fly yet. take small reachable steps which will take you closer to the ultimate big goal of my life.

I use to write a long list of what I want to do for the NEW YEAR but I get so exhausted and discouraged half way down the road when I don't accomplish half of what I wrote and worst still I re-write those list for the following year's resolution. So the list just get LONGER!

This year's goal is going to be more focused and more achievable.

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
I am going to keep to a tight- disciplined time schedule for me and my family- namely my boys so that Tristan & Trevor will sleep and eat better, I will have more time for myself, my health, for my husband, for service to others and for my business. Prioritize and focus on improving the jobs and responsibilities I have at hand!


So here's to a great year ahead!
Happy New Year!
May this year be fearless, blissful, fulfilling and let's live this year without regrets!


Found this online on HOW TO KEEP TO YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
http://www.ehow.com/how_5800702_keep-new-year_s-resolve.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin