Sunday, June 04, 2006

Surprise!


Sunday 4th June 2006, 2:30pm

Dear friends,
It may come as a surprise to some of you that I got married last June (05) and am now a mother a little baby boy name Tristan.
Here's a picture of Tristan just minutes after birth. At that very moment, I was half unconscious lying in bed exhausted from labour, the pushing and all the medication... ooo... I cant image how I survived all that.

Chris & I are both very grateful for our healthy son, borned on 17th April 2006, 9:04pm, weighed at 3.15kg.

Anyway here's just a short note to say that I am back :o) & have plenty of stories to tell, but I will just leave you with this little picture. Gota rush off to take a shower while little Tristan takes his nap. Learning to be a mom means being able to multi-task, still trying very hard to manage it all :o)

Take care,
Shirin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin